How To Become A Sponsorship Agreement Holder

A Sponsorship Agreement Holder (SAH) is a registered organization that has signed a sponsorship agreement with the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. Foreign nationals may be sponsored from outside Canada if they are supported by the federal government or through private sources or sponsorship contract holders who support the person supporting them. These groups, which support a person outside of Canada, are made up of one or more people and are generally humanitarian organizations, religious organizations, ethnic groups in the community and can operate at the local, regional or national level. These groups choose to assist refugees who immigrate to Canada from other countries, in connection with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Organizations that help refugees can file multiple applications with the IRCC. To be seen, a registered organization must submit an application to the IRCC during the three months of the annual application period. Note: Quebec has its own sponsorship process for refugees. For sponsors in Quebec, visit refugee sponsorship in Quebec. Sponsors of sponsorship contracts can co-sponsor with an individual or other organization and contribute to supporting the refugee settlement plan. The sponsorship agreement allows SAHs to sponsor a number of refugees each year for resettlement in Canada through the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program. The Office Referred Program (PRE) visa is similar to the BVOR program, but requires sponsors to cover the full sponsorship fee. We will not provide income support. In general, new sah applicants have sponsorship experience and expect to sponsor several refugee cases each year.

Candidate organizations must have human and financial resources to ensure that the settlement needs of assisted refugees are present prior to their arrival. On March 30, 2020, we updated the application process for sponsorship contract holders. You have until June 30, 2020 to apply. To hold a sponsorship contract (SAH), your organization must be: you can apply to become a Holder Sponsorship Contract (SAH) by writing to IRCC. INPSR-PPPRRI. and apply.